Friday, May 22, 2009

This morning

At 2:30A.M our family dogs (Otis and Oliver) woke ME up because Oliver saw something outside so he was whining and Otis just really needed to use little doggies room so I got out of bed went downstairs and let them out and lied on the couch. then Oliver started barking so I had call Oliver back in the house then Otis was done using the restroom so I let him back inside and I slept on the couch for the rest of the night



and here's the moment you've all been waiting for...it was a school night. think that was funny?

2 comments:

  1. you make me laugh Savanna! So glad that you started this blog... Kate is ready to create adventures for you to write about! This will be fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the dogs have trained you! They know just the right "commands" to get you out of bed to let them out!

    ReplyDelete